Homecoming Tailgate Cookoff Challenge
The Alumni Association invites all alumni to participate in the Homecoming Tailgate Cookoff Challenge!
If you’d like to enter an item from your tailgate area, please fill out the following registration form.
Basic Guidance for Tailgate Cookoff Challenge:
- On Homecoming Day, visit the Alumni Tailgate Deck to get a flag to mark your tailgate area as a participant.
- Our judges will make the rounds between 1 and 2pm and winners will be announced during the Homecoming football game.
- Cook teams must have at least one alumni on them.
- You may enter any of the following categories: meat, side, dessert, overall or wildcard
- You may enter as an individual or team
- Prepare four samples for our judges
- Final preparations for your items to be judged must be made in the tailgate area
Check out complete Tailgate information.
By submitting the registration information, you agree that you have read the above basic cookoff challenge guidance and 2014 WTAMU Homecoming Tailgating Cookoff Challenge rules.