Visit WTAMU - Lodging
Coming from a distance? We have accommodations for you:
- Best Western Palo Duro - Frances Nelson (contact), 2801 4th Ave., 806-655-1818, $90 per night
- Buffalo Inn of Canyon - Harry Patel (contact), 300 23rd Street, 1-800-526-9968, $42 - single; $50 - two person; $55 double
- The Cottage - Amy Powell (contact), 2010 3rd Ave., 806-223-3233 thecottageguesthome.com, rates vary
- Holiday Inn Express - Chasity Sullivan (contact), 2901 4th Ave., 806-655-4445, $90 (parent or student)
(20 min. drive from campus)
- Wyndam Garden Hotel - Cindy Smith (contact), 3100 Interstate 40 West. 806-358-6161, $79 per night - ask for WTAMU Visitor rate. Newly renovated, hot breakfast and complimentary shuttle to Rick Husband International Airport
- Days Inn South - Roberta Given (contact), 8601 Canyon Dr., 806-468-7100, $50 - single; $60 - double
- Comfort Suites South - Devo Ragha (contact), 6318 Ventura Dr., 806-353-5100, 10% off regular rate
- Fifth Seasons Inn - Chris Rodriguez (contact), 6801 W. Interstate 40, 806-358-7881, $54 Atrium
All rates are based on availability and eligible for WTAMU event, year-round. Be aware that some hotels may request proof of a WTAMU event.
See all the hotels nearby on TripAdvisor. You can contact the Canyon Chamber of Commerce for more about other lodging options in the Canyon area.