Dr. Rose's Practical Experience
Office: Old Main, Room 418e
As an Instructional Designer:
- Senior Instructional Designer for Microsoft’s Engineer Certification Program
- Project Manager for Boeing’s International Jet Pilot Cadet Training Program
- Author of computer hardware training for Novell Networking Corporations Certified Engineer Program
- Author of training courseware for Quantum Corporation, a billion dollar international high tech firm
- Technical Training Consultant to Pantex Corporation
Microsoft Certified Support Engineer, Microsoft Certified Trainer, Novell Certified Trainer, Certified Novell Engineer, A+ Computer Hardware Certified
As an Educator:
- Tenured K-12 teacher in New York
- Certified Music Teacher
- District Computer Coordinator in Wyoming (2,000 students)
Dr. Rose's university student evaluation scores typical average over 3.80 on a four point scale!
Author of a dozen paid published articles on computer teaching and training including Training Magazine. Three recent scholarly articles in academic journals.