GRE Prep Course
Are you Nervous about taking the GRE?
Email email@example.com or call 806-651-2730 to Register
Sign up for the Graduate School GRE Prep Course and receive:
- Five face-to-face sessions - February 6, 13, 20, 27 & March 6.
- 6–9 p.m., OM 216.
- Instruction in Verbal, Quantitative and Analytical
- GRE prep book and resource materials
Cost for the course, prep book and resources is $120.00.
GRE Prep Course Payment:
We can take cash and checks in the Graduate School (Killgore Research Center), or the Business office will accept credit card payment. You will need to keep your receipt to provide proof of payment for the first day of class. Business Office: 806-651-2080
The purpose of the course is to improve students’ performance on the GRE by:
- Providing students with test taking strategies
- Familiarizing students with the format of the exam and question types specific to the GRE
- Improving performance on the Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing sections
- Teaching essential grammatical and mathematical concepts and techniques in application to test questions
- Improving performance and reducing test anxiety through practice testing
Improving performance and reducing test anxiety through practice testing: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 806-651-2737 to register!