GMAT Prep Course
Need to take the Graduate Management Admission Test?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 806-651-2737 to Register
Sign up for the Graduate School GRE Prep Course and receive:
- Six face-to-face sessions – TBA
- 6–8 p.m., Classroom Center, room 335
- GRE prep book and resource materials
- Instruction includes Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment., Math Review, Problem Solving, Data Sufficiency, Critical Reasoning, and Test taking strategies
Cost for the course, prep book and resources is $200.00.
GMAT Prep Course Syllabus
GMAT Prep Course Payment:
We can take cash and checks in the Graduate School (Killgore Research Center), or the Business office will accept credit card payment. You will need to keep your receipt to provide proof of payment for the first day of class. Business Office: 806-651-2080
The purpose of the course is to improve students’ performance on the GRE by:
- Providing students with test taking strategies
- Familiarizing students with the format of the exam and question types specific to the GRE
- Improving performance on the Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing sections
- Teaching essential grammatical and mathematical concepts and techniques in application to test questions
- Improving performance and reducing test anxiety through practice testing
Improving performance and reducing test anxiety through practice testing: Email email@example.com
or call 806-651-2737 to register!