- Online - Texas Common Application. Apply using the GRAD U.S. application.
- Current or previous WTAMU students may complete the WTAMU Graduate School Application.
- Applications for graduate admission require a non-refundable fee ($40). Applications for International admissions requires a non-refundable fee ($75).
- To apply to the Graduate School for Accelerated Bachelor's-to-Master's Program, submit this
Application for Accelerated Program.
- U.S. Graduate application deadlines vary by program. Please contact your program advisor for specific program requirements and deadlines.
- For more information about a specific master's degree, please fill out the Information Request Form.
- Official transcripts are required.
- Unofficial documents may be faxed to 806-651-2733
- GRE/GMAT school code is 6938
*Graduate program requirements and application deadlines vary. Please contact your program advisor for more information.
Have questions about the admissions processes or the graduate school? Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone 1-806-651-2730, or visit us on the web.